Multi Factor Authentication ( MFA ) is the security for user identification. There is some method to register MFA by Email, Message, Phone Call and Application. Office 365 has feature of MFA to make secure its subscriber.
Why MFA ?
Steps to Activate MFA
1. Login to your Microsoft Office 365 Portal with Administrator Account and Go to Admin Section
2. Once login, Navigate to Active Users
3. In this step, you will see Multi Factor Authentication Option. Click to open MFA
4. Select user and enable MFA. You can enable MFA for multi users also in bulk
5. Next Step is to Enable Multi Factor Authentication as per below screen
6. MFA is activated and it should ask to register new Mobile Number after login from Email on Office 365
7. Finally you will receive an OTP on your Mobile Number. Put the OTP to register your Phone Number for MFA
8. Click on Done. Congratulation you have registered Mobile Number for MFA
Comment below if you have any query. Share this post with your friends